With almost 30 years of trading history with just one owner, this is a rare opportunity to purchase this outstanding business that has definitely passed the test of time through droughts, recession, the GFC and now COVID-19. It would be hard to find a business more resilient than this.
This outdoor power equipment business is located in the Lockyer Valley and specializes in sales, service and spare parts of Stihl and Kawasaki products.
Business highlights include:
* $1.8m annual turnover
* STIHL Elite dealer
* Selling a broad range of Stihl and Kawasaki products
* Trained staff in place to handle all aspects of the business
* Can run under management with the existing staff
* Services full range of power equipment (not limited to Stihl or Kawasaki)
* Great landlord (Or purchase the freehold via separate negotiation)
* Stock is included in the asking price (approx value $350k)
* Good commercial customers and great servicing capabilities
This well-established business with loyal customers has been in the current family for a significant period of time. The business is a leading supplier of Stihl and Kawasaki equipment in South East Queensland and is complimented by a profitable servicing department.
The vendor will also consider the sale of the Commercial Freehold property by separate negotiation. This represents a fantastic investment opportunity for the potential owner-operator OR investor.
Please do not approach the staff or owner at the shop directly. For additional information in relation to the business please contact the marketing broker Marc Phillips on 0455 150 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price: Interest over $500k (inc stock)
- Location: Gatton
- Business Type: Non-Franchise
- Industry: Retail
- Listing #: RET-008