Quality Hodgson Creek irrigation and cultivation country. Cultivation has previously grown soya beans, navy beans, all grain crops, oats and some years ago – carrots, potatoes, onions and table greens.
Good fattening country to finish off cattle with some creek bank grazing. Sturdy set of cattle yards with crush and loading ramp.
- 386 acres of quality irrigation & cultivation land
- 185ml water allocation (125ml bore & 60ml creek)
- 220m wide centre pivot irrigator plus 200m lateral move irrigator
- 2 titles
- 4 bedroom (plus office) timber farmhouse
- 60ft x 40ft steel framed shed/workshop with three phase power
- 3 machinery sheds, packing shed, barn and grain silos
For more information about this outstanding business opportunity please contact Paul Price at Proactive Business Sales on 0477 971 716 or email email@example.com
NOTE: Photographs displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be to scale.
- Price: Offers Over $2,400,000
- Location: Felton
- Business Type: Non-Franchise
- Industry: Agricultural
- Listing #: AG-001