Over the past 11 years our client has built a reputation with well-established connections and a loyal following by offering their customers a ‘one stop shop’ service of quality and affordable electrical, air-conditioning, appliance repair, television, telephone and data solutions. This also includes a 24 hour emergency service.
Services offered cover all facets of the industry including domestic, commercial and industrial. Their customer base ranges from homeowners, real estates to national service and maintenance contracts, as well as work in the construction and building industry and insurance work. The business has a large number of contracts with real estate agents and property managers for smoke alarm installation, testing & maintenance. Additional services offered to these clients include blind cord compliance inspection and servicing, safety switch installation and testing, as well as general electrical inspections & testing.
Five fully equipped and stocked company work vehicles service an area from Crow’s Nest to Clifton, Laidley to Dalby.
– Total Sales FY2018 approx $1,2950,000
– Total Adjusted Profit FY2018 approx $333,000
– Current staff of 3 qualified electricians, 2 apprentices, 1 admin assistant plus 2 working owners
– Sale includes 5 fully equipped service vehicles
– Business has been established for 11 years with strong loyal customer base.
– Positioned as a local market leader in the growing smoke alarm compliance industry (all 600,000 rental properties in Queensland must comply with new smoke alarm laws by 2021)
The current owners have invested heavily in developing their skill set by training staff to cater not just for electrical work, but also air conditioning, television antenna, telephone, data and appliance repairs and installations. This has resulted in 90% of jobs completed in the same visit, reducing customer wait time for parts and increasing overall customer satisfaction.
Established work systems with written procedures, employee contracts and employee management systems, as well as a NECA safety management have all been developed and implemented into the business.
Life is now taking our client in another direction and an opportunity exists for a new owner to come onboard and continue to ride the wave of success.
For more information about this opportunity please contact Paul Price at Proactive Business Sales on 0477 971 716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Photographs displayed are for illustration purposes only and are not of the actual business for sale.
- Price: Expressions of Interest
- Location: Toowoomba
- Business Type: Non-Franchise
- Industry: Trade Services
- Listing #: TS-002