The Bavarian Beach Bar & Café is located directly opposite the beach at the entrance to the Sirocco Resort on the Mooloolaba Esplanade. Guests can enjoy ocean views from both indoor and outdoor seating locations.
The business has enjoyed a very stable sales performance over the last 3 years and has provided a great lifestyle for the current owner who works in the business less than 10hrs per week. As much as she enjoys lifestyle the Bavarian Beach Bar & Café as given her, the owner has decided to relocate back to Germany to spend some precious family time with her ageing mother.
After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor it is no surprise that the cuisine is very popular with both locals and visiting tourists alike. Authentic signature dishes such as the Pork Knuckle, Bratwurst, Schnitzels and real German beer set this restaurant apart from its competitors in a very crowded marketplace.
– Located adjacent to the beach on Mooloolaba Esplanade
– Highly rated on both TripAdvisor and Google
– Owner works in the business less than 10hrs per week
– Trained staff in place who can handle all aspects of the business
– Average sales of $1.27m pa over last 3 years
– Average return to the owner of $70k pa over the last 3 years
– Return to owner in FY2017 was $98k
There is huge potential for a new working owner/manager to take this business to the next level and really maximize the profits. By working in the business full-time you could immediately add over $50,000 to the bottom line profit by reducing the biggest expense in the business – wages.
It is obvious from the attractive asking price of $199,000 that our client is serious about selling the business. She has a genuine motivation to relocate back to Germany before the end of the year.
For more information about this outstanding business opportunity please contact Paul Price at Proactive Business Sales on 0477 971 716 or email email@example.com
- Price: $199,000 + SAV
- Location: Mooloolaba
- Business Type: Non-Franchise
- Industry: Food & Beverage
- Listing #: FB-004