Located in Kingaroy, this long-established, family-owned furniture retail store is for sale for the first time in 18 years. The owners have several other business interests and have decided that now is the time to let this much-loved business go so they can focus their energy elsewhere.
For much of the last decade Kingaroy Affordable Furniture has been competing against several major franchise stores in Kingaroy and has continued to be a highly profitable business. This has been achieved through good old-fashioned customer service, fast delivery times and outstanding buying power as the exclusive distributor in the South Burnett Region for 2 major bedding and furniture brands.
– Very stable income over last 5 years
– Average yearly turnover $716,473pa over the last 5 years
– Average income to working owner $174,620pa over the last 5 years
– Sales revenue FY2017 $684,192
– Long term lease available
– Trained manager in place who can handle all aspects of the business
– Sale price includes delivery truck
– Nothing to spend, make money from day one
– Stock at Value (SAV) approx. $115,000
There are no specialist skills required to run the business and there is a trained manager in place. The current owner’s involvement in the business is predominantly customer service, sales & administration.
A new prospective owner with a background in retail would need very little training, however the current owner is happy to provide a transition period to assist the prospective owner to understand the customer base, familiarise themselves with the processes and assure the total transition is smooth.
For more information about this business please contact Paul Price at Proactive Business Sales on 0477 971 716 or email email@example.com
Kingaroy Affordable Furniture
- Price: $149,000 + SAV
- Location: Kingaroy
- Business Type: Non-Franchise
- Industry: Retail
- Listing #: RET-001